GCP Investigators of the Unknown
99% is the Key
99% is the key. 99% of what is found by paranormal investigators can be explained in a rational - scientific - way. The remaining 1% is left to keep our group active, cotinually doing both private and public investigations. All Investigations are completely confidentialin residential homes, and are conducted in a consistent and professional manner by trained paranormal researchers.
Our research is taken seriously, as an investigation requires a large amount of background research on both the location, and the individuals making claims that paranormal activity has occurred. When the 99% of explainable scenarios fail to produce a conclusion, the remaining 1% begin to document and analyze the data collected at the investigation site to try to determine the possible cause.
We provide investigations FREE OF CHARGE, and are available to help anyone. If you feel you would like assistance from us, please go to our online "contact" form, and submit your information to our group. We would be happy to assist you.